- The sewer and power systems are complete. The domestic water and irrigation pumps will be installed in a few weeks (completing the water systems).
- Fencing is 90% complete, and the the archways and gates will be installed next week.
- The Visitor Contact building is getting sided and roofed.
- The picnic shelter roof and final trim are due next week.
- The restroom roofing and siding are set for next week, too.
- Roadways will get the final grading next week and paving will happen soon after.
- Improvements at the J.S. Burres day-use area (on the Gilliam side of the river) are under construction. They also plan to pave before the end of August.
- The entrance road trail is complete.
The contractors are continuing to make good progress: